60 x 36 x 30 in
21 x 19 x 42 in
- It is advised to use a tablecloth or good quality soft cotton cloth to clean the furniture regularly.
- Exposure to prolonged direct sunlight may cause the furniture to fade a little. Therefore, place your furniture suitably. Therefore, avoid placing your furniture next to heating or air conditioning vents, radiators or direct sunlight.
- Avoid keeping hot or cold items directly on your furniture. Instead use trivets or heat resistant pad/mat in between them to avoid damage to surface finish.
- Avoid practices like sliding items along your furniture, placing lighted candles on your furniture to prevent minor scratches and damage to surface finish.
- Avoid chemicals from coming in contact with furniture as it may mildly affect the natural finish of the product.